- There is one section that is used to escape the mansion during the Tribal Totem quest.
- Another section allows access to West Ardougne during the Plague City quest.
- Another section contains a maze of sewers that is explored during the The Hazeel Cult quest.
- Another section is accessed from the Clock Tower and holds the missing cogs that you must find during the quest.
Connection to West Ardougne
Clock Tower cellars
Some of the ladders are hidden from the outside. The hidden ladders are:
|Next to purple cog||Clock Tower kitchen (sink)|
|Next to blue cog||North of the Clock Tower|
|Near four coloured tiles||Clock Tower entrance (Brother Kojo)|
- Spiders (level 2)
- Giant Spiders (level 8 & 31)
- Rats (level 2 & 8)
- Dungeon rats (level 16)
- Goblins (level 8 & 13)
- Skeletons (level 21)
- Thieves (level 21)
- Head Thief (level 34)
- Deadly Red Spider (level 36)
- Ogres (level 58)
- Large cogs (Black, Blue, Purple, Red)
- Rat Poison
- Iron Chain Mail Body
- Bat bones
- 1 coin
Hazeel Cult Base
Ardougne Sewer Mine
- Main article: Ardougne sewer mine
This part of the sewers is entered through a Manhole near Ardougne Zoo entrance. It is mainly used for the Ardougne sewer mine by lockpicking a level 31 door. There are Rats (level 8) and two Zombies (level 24) in the mine.