Attack is a melee combat skill in RuneScape Classic that determines the accuracy of the player's melee attacks. Having a higher attack level will allow players to hit more frequently on their opponent.
The amount of attack experience gained while in Accurate stance can be found using this formula: $ 3 \times H = Experience $
While in Controlled stance, the experience is divided between the three skills (Attack, Strength, and Defense), so you instead use this formula: $ H = Experience $
In both cases, H = the amount of Hits experience received from the kill. This is different for each opponent, and unlike in RuneScape 2, is unrelated to the opponents' Hits.
As players gain attack levels, they are able to use better weapons that allow them to inflict damage more frequently. Better weapons have higher WeaponAim and WeaponPower bonuses meaning that players are not only able to hit more often but can also inflict more damage.
|Potion of Zamorak||+22.5%||Visible|
|Super attack potion||+15% + 5 levels||Visible|
|Attack potion||+10% + 3 levels||Visible|
|Clarity of thought||+5%||Invisible|
Quest Experience RewardsEdit
- Observatory Quest - 875 XP (optional)
- Grand tree - $ Level \times 300 + 400 $
- Hero's Quest - $ Level * 50 + 75 $
- Underground pass - unknown quantity
- Vampire Slayer - $ Level ∗ 150 + 325 $
- Fight Arena - $ Level \times 200 + 175 $
- Tree Gnome Village - $ 6950 + 75* level $
- Waterfall Quest - $ Level \times 225 + 250 $
- Zonghui was the first player to achieve 99 attack in Runescape Classic.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.