- For the quest, see Black Knights' Fortress (quest).
- RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: ground floor, first floor (immediately above the ground floor), second floor, etc.
Black Knight's Fortress is located north of Ice Mountain and is the main focus of the quest of the same name. It is the domain of level 46 Black knights and level 28 Guards, many of which can be found and fought there. To enter the fortress, players must be wearing a medium bronze helmet and iron chain mail body to go through the east door. The large, southern door is locked.
Outside the fortress
- 3 guards at the east door
- 3 black knights patrolling in the south
- 2 guards in the east hall
- 3 black knights in the meeting hall
- Odd looking wall leading to a grill upstairs (used to listen at during the quest)
- Inaccessible quest-related room with a black knight, witch, and Greldo
- Odd looking wall leading to a secret room with a hole (used to throw a cabbage in during the quest)
- 2 guards in the east room with 2 beds
- 3 black knights
- Altar for recharging Prayer
- 2 beds
- Odd-looking wall to push to get into a storage room with two level 2 spiders