|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Inhabitants / Race||Humans (pirates)|
|Location on World Map|
|Port Khazard||←||Brimhaven||→||Musa Point|
|Tai Bwo Wannai|
Brimhaven is a town located on the west side of Karamja. It is mostly inhabited by pirates. It also has a port that leads to East Ardougne allowing a safe alternative route for new players entering Kandarin. To get to Ardougne from Brimhaven, go to the north of Brimhaven where there is a dock and talk to the Customs Official, it will cost 30 coins to board the ship and ride to Ardougne.
Brimhaven mansion is the large western building and it is featured in the Hero's Quest. It contains:
- Garv guarding the entrance
- Sink in the hall
- Chest with two Candlesticks (requires Bunch of keys)
- Two beds
- Three Guard Dogs (level 46) outside (entered through Strange Panel from The Shrimp and Parrot)
- Sideroom (requires Miscellaneous key)
- Massive empty hall upstairs
East of the large mansion is a restaurant called The Shrimp and Parrot. It has a strong Phoenix Gang presence.
- Alfonse the waiter sells fish food there.
- Phoenix Gang members have access to kitchen with Charlie the cook and Strange Panel
- Northern house (entered through Strange Panel) has a Large Steel Helmet spawn upstairs
Black Arm Gang base
West Brimhaven is inhabitated by more dangerous monsters like Poison Scorpions.
Moss Giant Island
Moss giant island can be reached through Tree Swing and it requires level 10 Agility. The small island is inhabitated by level 62 Moss giants and there is also a quick spawn of Slice of Cake and a bed.
There are multiple poisonous Tribesmen around their Tribal brew in the southwest. There is also a Stone head nearby that points to the northern Gold rocks and the entrance to the Fisher King Realm (grey area on the north peninsula).
- Main article: Brimhaven mine