|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Shop price||1gp - Grand Tree Groceries|
|Sale price||0gp - Grand Tree Groceries|
|Examine||Yuck I don't like cabbage|
Cabbage is an item that can be used as food to heal 1 Hitpoint. It is commonly grown as a crop throughout RuneScape Classic.
- Cabbage is used in the Black Knights' Fortress quest to sabotage the witch's invincibility potion.
- Fairy Lunderwin, who is located in the Zanaris marketplace, will buy cabbages for 100 coins each. This is not considered a good money making technique and is rarely utilized.
Cabbage patches are located throughout RSC where players can harvest cabbages by clicking on them. New players sometimes use these for food, as they are readily accessible.
- The farm south of Falador
- Monastery west of Barbarian Village
- On a table inside of Al Kharid Palace (1 spawn)
- Draynor Manor
- Special cabbages which raise your defense by 1 or 2[ ]
- Used in the Black Knights' Fortress quest
- In the western yard (9 spawns)
- Grand Tree from Hudo Glenfad
- Varrock south of Blue Moon Inn
- Rimmington farm
- North of Lumbridge, near Fred The Farmer
- Grand Tree Groceries which has a stock of 3 cabbages for 1 coin each
- Wydin's Grocery which has a stock of 3 cabbages for 1 coin each
- The cabbages found withinin the fence of Draynor Manor temporarily increase your Defense level by 1 or 2.[ ]
- A humorous glitch endured for an entire day in which anything said by any player came out as "Cabbage". This was because the code was not properly tested, and "cabbage" was the error-case fall-back which ended up being returned 100% of the time.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.