|Released||25 December 2001 (Update)|
|Shop price||Not sold|
|Sale price||Not sold|
|Examine||Use on another player to pull it|
A Christmas cracker is a discontinued holiday item that was dropped during the 2001 Christmas event on 25 December 2001 - RuneScape's first Christmas event. They are traded for a high price because of their rarity.
A Christmas cracker holds a Party Hat and a miscellaneous item. To open it, one player must use it with another player. Upon pulling it one player will get the prize - a random partyhat and one miscellaneous item.
- You pull a christmas cracker
(if you get the prize upon pull):
- You get the prize from the cracker
(if the other person gets the prize):
- The person you pull the cracker with gets the prize
In RuneScape 2, the Pink Party Hat was changed to a Purple Party Hat.
|Iron ore certificate|
*Given in quantity of 1
- Earlier on Runescape Classic, christmas crackers when pulled were referred to as simply "cracker" on the dialogue, and if the other player received the party hat, you would see their name mentioned, i.e. "Playername got the contents!"
- Before a hidden update, when pulling the crackers both players would get something out of it. One person would get the party hat and the other would get a miscellaneous item that could be from coal up to rune armour.
- They are depicted as being white in RuneScape 2.