|This section or article is incomplete and could do with improvement.|
Reason: Some cupboards may not be able to be closed or may have special messages
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
During the Fight Arena players need to search the 'guardscupboard' located on the ground floor[ of the north eastern most building to find the ]Khazard Helmet and Khazard chainmail. This same cupboard can be found on the 1st floor[ of the building. ]
Players who have yet to start quest but attempt to open:
- "The cupboard is shut
- Sir Radimus Erkle: You're not authorized to open that cupboard."
Players who have started the quest and do not have a Machette:
- "You open the cupboard and find a machette.
- You take it out and add it to your inventory."
Players who have started the quest and have a Machette:
- "The cupboard is empty."
The cupboard in Alrena's house is peculiar during the quest:
- After she first gives the mask to the player, the player may not gain additional masks even if they had lost theirs until they reach the checkpoint of the soil:
- "you search the cupboard"
- "but find nothing"
At the checkpoint where the players are able to get multiple gas masks, they get the following message when they search and already have a mask in their inventory:
- "it's an old dusty cupboard"
Cannot be closed
Some cupboards cannot be closed, attempting to do so may lead to the message: Nothing interesting happens. This is the case for: