During Murder Mystery the drain in Sinclair Mansion must be investigated under Guards supervision if Carol Sinclair is suspected guilty or the player hasn't been able to determine between the six members of the family.
Investigating it prior the start of the quest and after its completion:
- You need the guards permission to do that
Investigating it after accepting the quest:
- Its[ ] the drains[ ] from the kitchen
Investigating it after the player has spoken with the Poison Salesman and the distinct family members leads to two cases. One in which Carol used the poison on the drain (not guilty) and one in which she didn't (guilty).
Investigating when Carol is not guilty:
- The drain seems to have been recently cleaned
- You can still smell the faint aroma of poison
Investigating when Carol is guilty:
- The drain is totally blocked
- It really stinks. No, it *Really* smells bad.
- Its[ ] certainly clear nobodies[ ] cleaned it recently.