|Name: Drudic ritual|
|Release date: 27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Talk to Kaqemeex at the Druid's stone circle, north of Taverley|
|Monsters to defeat: If collecting the required items yourself:|
|Recommended: Player's choice:|
Sanfew will tell you he needs raw meat, which include bear meat, chicken meat, cow meat, and rat meat. Then these 4 meats have to be dipped into The Cauldron of Thunder. The quickest path to collect all 4 types without teleporting is:
- Bear: On the west, outer ridge of Ice Mountain, north of Falador.
- Chicken: At the farm between Falador and Port Sarim.
- Rat: South of Port Sarim. The small, level 2 rats do not drop meat.
- Cow: Outside Crafting Guild, south of Falador.
The player can then head north through the Member's Gate to get back to Taverley.
Cauldron of Thunder
Travel along the corridor and you will see two suits of armour standing outside the room with the Cauldron of Thunder. There are two choices in gaining entry to the room.
- If the player chooses to enter through this door, one of the suits of armor (level 29; hidden) will attack. After defeating it, try to open the door again and the second will attack. The door will be accessible after both suits of armour have been defeated.
- The player can continue north and east around the room and access it from the east or south. In doing so, the player will need to protect from aggressive ghosts (level 25) and giant bats (level 32).
You can now head back up the ladder to Taverley.
Go back to Sanfew. He will take the enchanted meat and then tell you to return to Kaqemeex at the druids' stone circle. He will give you your reward.
Congratulations, quest complete!
- Druidic Ritual is the only quest in RuneScape Classic that is required before a player can train a skill.
- Among quests that award experience upon completion, it is also the only quest that gives a flat amount. Other quests give experience based on the player's skill level.