The dwarf cannon is a Ranged weapon which fires multi cannon balls. Unlike other Ranged weapons, it is not equipped by a player; rather, it is assembled on the ground. It can be bought from Dwarf Cannon engineer's store, which can be found on the south ridge of Ice Mountain for 750,000 coins. If the cannon is lost or stolen,[ ] it can be replaced for free by the Dwarf Cannon engineer. You must complete the Dwarf Cannon quest to have purchase the parts which make it up.
|Image||Cannon part||Individual price||Set price|
|Dwarf cannon base||200k||750k|
|Dwarf cannon stand||200k|
|Dwarf cannon barrels||200k|
|Dwarf cannon furnace||200k|
Setting up the cannon
To setup and use the cannon, you must:
- Click "set down" on the dwarf cannon base.
- Use the dwarf cannon stand with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world, not in your inventory.
- Use the dwarf cannon barrels with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world, again, not in your inventory.
- Use the dwarf cannon furnace with the dwarf cannon base set down in the world.
- Press "fire" on the dwarf multicannon when you are ready to fire. The cannon will search for enemies in a flash, then fire at least once per enemy, automatically using ammo in the process. Enemies that are moving may be struck more than one time.
- The cannon cannot be fired or set up while the player is in combat. It will stop immediately if the player gets attacked.
- If left uninterrupted, the cannon shoots in all directions at or faster than 1 cannonball per second, and will shoot up to 20 times before the players needs to "fire" it again.
- The cannon has a max hit of 30 damage, which is regardless of the player's Ranged level.
- A player may own multiple cannons, however they can only fully assemble one at a time.
- Multi cannon balls must be smithed from steel bars using a cannonball mould on a furnace.
- The cannon cannot be setup near[
- Main article: Instruction manual
The instruction book briefly describes how to use the cannon, it can be bought from Nulodion.
- This article on an item has an associated transcript page.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.