|Location on World Map|
|Barbarian Outpost||←||Entrana||→||Dark Wizards' Tower|
|“||Many greetings welcome to our fair island
enjoy your stay hear
May it be spiritually uplifting
|— High priest of entrana[sic]|
Entrana, a Saradomin outpost, is an island south of Catherby which plays a large role in the Lost City quest. Monks of entrana only allow players to enter the island if they are not carrying armour or weapons. However, items that provide no attack or defense bonuses as well as jewellery and capes can be worn.
Attractions include a Herblaw shop, furnace, altar, mine, chicken coop, and the Entrana Dungeon. Players new to RuneScape Classic should note that the law altar, used in RuneScape 2 to create law runes, does not exist, as the Runecrafting skill does not exist in RSC.
- Arrow heads
- Battle Axes
- Chain Mail Bodies
- Crossbow bolts
- Dwarf Cannon parts
- Plate Mail Bodies
- Plate Mail Legs
- Plate Mail Tops
- Plated Skirts
- Shields (wood, square, kite, antifire)
- Swords (short, long, 2h)
There are several dangers on Entrana. Remember, NO armour or weapons are permitted on this holy island. The Entrana Monks will stop and search you for contraband before you leave from Port Sarim. The only exceptions to this rule are runes, unfinished arrows, and incomplete ranged weapons.
Entrana is also inhabited by a Firebird (level 6). This creature drops the Firebird Feather, used during the Heroes' Quest. In order to obtain the feather, one must be wearing Ice Gloves (obtained during the Heroes' Quest by killing the level 103 Ice Queen).
Entrana has many different facilities, including:
- An altar for recharging Prayer points. This altar is just north east of the landing area. The head Priest is standing by here.
- A furnace that is mainly used for glassblowing. It is not recommended for smelting ores because there is no bank on Entrana.
- A small mine to on the northern part of Entrana. This mine contains 3 iron rocks, 3 coal rocks, and 1 gold rock.
- A bed on the second floor of the house just northwest of the furnace. The glassblowing pipe can be obtained here.
- Frincos' Herblaw shop located on the southwestern corner of the island; vials, Pestle and mortars, and some Eye of Newt are all sold here.
- Lure / Bait fishing spots by the dungeon entrance
- Fishing Rod on the southeastern building
- Glassblowing pipe
- Kebab in the farm house with chicken
- Seaweed on the northwest shore
- Main article: Entrana dungeon
The Entrana Dungeon is pretty small, it contains only zombies, greater demons (level-87), and a Tree Spirit (level-95). If you attempt to "chop" the Dramen Tree, your Prayer will be completely drained, and the Tree Spirit will attack you. Again, this dungeon is very dangerous because Entrana monks do not allow armour or weapons. The only ways out of the dungeon are via teleport, or exiting the Magic Door door at the far end of the dungeon. This door leads into deep Wilderness, so be careful.