A General Store is a shop often found in major cities, as well as smaller settlements, throughout RuneScape Classic. General Stores are often ran by a Shopkeeper and their assistants. They sell basic supplies, and will buy any tradeable item from players for a low price. The lowest price is 25% of the item's Low level alchemy value.
- Al Kharid
- Catherby (Arhein's General Store)
- Dwarven Mine
- East Ardougne (East Ardougne Adventurers' Store)
- Gu'tanoth (Ogre trader General Store)
- Legends' Guild (Legends' Guild General Store)
- Karamja - Musa Point
- Karamja - Tai Bwo Wannai (Jungle Store)
- Port Khazard (Fishing Trawler General Store)
- Shilo Village (Obli's General Store)
- Tree Gnome Village (Tree Gnome Village General Store)
- West Ardougne (West Ardougne General Store)
- Wilderness Bandit Camp (Bandit Camp General Store)
- The Al Kharid general store has a special quality wherein silk cannot be sold to it. This is due to the presence of the silk trader in the town.
- The Ogre trader General Store, unlike other General Stores, will not allow players to sell items that are not being sold.