|Name: Jungle Potion|
|Release date: 23 October 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Speak to Trufitus near Tai Bwo Wannai|
|Items needed: 1-2 Cure poison Potions or food, 30 coins for trip to Karamja|
|Monsters to defeat: None|
|Recommended: Unknown edit|
Talk to Trufitus Shakaya in Tai Bwo Wannai Village. Ask him "What does Bwana mean?" and then tell him you come in peace to trigger the quest. He will ask you to find special herbs so that he can commune with the gods.
- Each herb appears on the ground and will need to be picked up manually. You must go back to Trufitus after getting each herb. You cannot skip this step and try to gather several at once, as you cannot even try to gather a herb until Trufitus tells you about it.
Identify the herb as Snake Weed, and then return it to Trufitus.
- Be prepared for aggressive Jungle Spiders (level-47), however, they can usually be avoided.
Identify the herb as Ardrigal, and then return it to Trufitus.
Identify the herb as Sito Foil, and then return it to Trufitus.
Return to Trufitus and give him the herb.
Rogues PurseRogues Purse. The herb is in the Jogre dungeon, north-east along the coast. Climb down the ladder there and enter the cave.On the far east wall, search a cavern wall with green spots (fungus covered wall) to find the herb. Clean the herb. (The Jogres can drop Rogues Purse, but Trufitus will not accept one of these). To exit the dungeon, climb up the rocks where you entered it.
Bring the final herb to Trufitus to finish the quest.
- 1 Quest Point
- Herblaw experience: $ Level * 125 + 400 $
- 775 xp at level 3 (instantly reach level 9 after quest completion)
- 12,775 xp at level 99
- Although it may look like the quest can have fail states if the player misses on picking up the herb after searching the respective scenery, the scenery can give a herb once more if the player talks to Trufitus and then attempts to search the scenery object once more.