Mine Cart is a scenery object that is found by the Coal Trucks and in the Desert Mining Camp mine. During the Tourist Trap players place Ana in a Barrel into a mine cart in order to help her escape slavery.
Near Coal Trucks
The carts between the ends of the Coal Trucks cannot be interacted with and serve as blocks to prevent players from using a bridge.
Players who search the mine cart located in the Desert Mining Camp mine can use it to travel a short distance and will be given the following options and messages:
- You search the mine cart.
- There may be just enough space to squeeze yourself into the cart.
- Would you like to try?
- Yes, of course.
- [If player fails]
- You fail to fit yourself into the cart in time before it starts it's journey.
- You fall and hurt yourself. [Player takes 1, 2 hits of damage depending on hits left]
- [If player succeeds]
- You succeed!
- No thanks, it looks pretty dangerous.
- You decide not to get into the dangerous looking mine cart.
- Yes, of course.
- "This mine cart is being loaded up with new rocks and stone.
- It gets sent to a different section of the mine for unloading."
The south Mine cart in the Desert Mining Camp mine also has a look option. Using it gives the player the following messages:
- "This cart is being unloaded into this section of the mine.
- Before being sent back for another load."
Players who attempt to search the cart with Ana in a Barrel in their inventory will get the following message:
- "You search the mine cart.
- There isn't enough space for both you and Ana in the cart."
Players who use Ana in a Barrel on the cart will get the following messages:
- "You carefully place Ana in the barrel into the mine cart.
- Soon the cart moves out of sight and then it returns."