|Name: Murder Mystery|
|Release date: 9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Pay-to-play: Unknown edit|
|Start: The Sinclair Mansion, situated north of Camelot and north-east of Seers' Village. Talk to one of the guards around the mansion.|
|Length: Short-Medium (centralized but lots to do)|
|Monsters to defeat: None|
|Recommended: Unknown edit|
WalkthroughFirst, talk to the guard by the fence. Enter the mansion and walk to the room in the east, where a dagger lies on the ground. Take the Silver dagger and the Murder Scene pot, then investigate the window to get a thread. Take note of the dog outside and search the gate for your second piece of evidence. Now; search the barrels found in most bedrooms. There are 2 barrels downstairs, and 4 barrels upstairs. If you've looked in each barrel, you should have these items:
- Annas Silver Necklace
- Bobs Silver Teacup
- Carols Silver Bottle
- Davids Silver Book
- Elizabeths Silver Needle
- Franks Silver Pot
Go downstairs to the shed in the garden, investigate the sacks, and you will find some flypaper. Take 7 of them. Go to the kitchen and use your pot on the Flour Barrel and use it then on the Silver dagger and then on a flypaper. Do this again with all your silver items. Use the unidentified fingerprint on everyone's print until you find out whose it was to get the murderers fingerprint. You may now drop all the silver items.
Now, walk down the road to Camelot and find the Poison Salesman along the way. Ask whom he sold the poison to. He will tell you that everyone had bought some. Now, go back to the mansion and talk to the person whose fingerprints you matched. Ask them why they had to use his poison. Then, investigate the object they were talking about. A message will appear that there isn't poison in there. Go back and talk to the guard to receive your rewards.
- 3 Quest Points
- Crafting experience: $ XP = Level \times 37.5 + 187.5 $
- 225 xp at level 1 (instantly to level 3)
- 1987.5 xp at level 48
- 2062.5 xp at level 50
- 2100.0 xp at level 51
- 3900 xp at level 99
- 2000 coins
- Players who drop the thread will not be able to pick up the item again unless they cast Telekinetic grab on it. When players attempt to pick up the thread they receive the message Some <color> thread. Not enough to be worth taking.
- Even if you have dropped the item. When you talk to the Sinclair children about the thread, your character will still somehow show the thread to them.
- After the quest you will be unable to talk with the Poison Salesman.
- Even if you have dropped all the evidence prior to finishing the quest. Your character will still say they hand over the evidence to the Guard at the end of the quest.