Portraits are a piece of scenery found on some walls. The portrait is a painting of a king who appears to be sitting on a throne, wearing a crown and red robe with a white and black spotted fur collar. There is no way to interact with it other than to examine it.
An incomplete list of locations where this scenery can be found include:
- House in the southern corner of the gated community in east Varrock
- On the ground floor of the Blue Moon Inn of Varrock
- On the ground floor of the Varrock Palace
- On the ground floor of Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim hanging on the northern wall
- On the upper floor of Hickton's Archery Store in Catherby hanging on the eastern wall
- On the upper floor of Draynor Manor hanging on the northern wall
- Inside Luthas' house on Karamja hanging on the northern wall
- On the upper floor of King Arthur's castle in Camelot hanging on the western wall
- Players can create a graphical distortion by standing in front of the portrait and rotating the camera. The portrait clips into the players model.
- The portraits subject bares a strong resemblance to King Roald, ruler of the Misthalin Kingdom- however this portrait is found all over Gielinor and it is unclear as to which King is being depicted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.