Redberry pie is a type of food that can be eaten in 2 bites, healing 6 Hits with each bite. The player is then left with a pie dish, which can be reused to make another pie.
During The Knight's Sword quest, the player gives Thurgo, an Imcando Dwarf, a redberry pie in order to talk with him about making the replica sword.
Redberry pie can be made at level 10 Cooking and requires 1 redberries, 1 pot of flour, 1 bucket/bowl/jug of water, and 1 pie dish.
- Add water to the flour and choose to make pastry dough.
- Add the pastry dough to the pie dish.
- Add the redberries to the pie shell.
- Take the uncooked redberry pie and use it on a range. It cannot be cooked on an open fire.
- If successful, the player receives a redberry pie and 60 Cooking experience.
- If not, the player receives 0 experience and a useless burntpie which cannot be discarded to return the pie dish.
- Filling a pie shell with redberries
- You fill your pie with redberries