The rocks can be searched for the following quest chat: (all spelling errors are intended)
- You see nothing significant...
- At first...
- You see that there is a small crevice that you may be able to crawl though.?
- Would you like to crawl through, it looks quite an enclosed area.
- Yes, I'll crawl through, I'm very athletic.
- You try to crawl through...
- You contort your body to fit the crevice.
- No, I'm pretty scared of enclosed areas.
- You decide against forcing yourself into the tiny crevice..
- And realise[ ] that you have much better things to do..
- Like visit Inn's and mine ore...
You may either fail the obstacle and lose 5 Hits:
- You get cramped into a tiny space and start to suffocate.
- You wriggle and wriggle but you cannot get out...
- Eventually you manage to break free.
- But you scrape yourself very badly as your force your way out.
- And you're totally exhausted from the experience.
Or succeed and enter the first chamber of the caverns:
- You adroitely squeeze serpent like into the crevice.
- You find a small narrow tunnel that goes for some distance.
- After some time, you find a small cave opening...and walk through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.