The Rock of Dalgroth is a piece of scenery with the form of a rock in the center of the Ogre Enclave. It is cracked during Watchtower quest with level 40 mining and it gives Powering crystal4 but no mining experience.
Prospecting the rock:
- "You examine the rock for ores...
- This rock contains a crystal!"
Before player kills all of the Ogre Shamans and attempts to mine it:
- Player: I can't touch it
- Player: Perhaps it is linked with the shaman some way ?
After killing all of the Ogre Shamans and mining it:
- "You have a swing at the rock!
- You swing your pick at the rock...
- A crack appears in the rock and you prize a crystal out"
If player attempts to mine another crystal while they have one in their inventory:
- Player: I already have this crystal
- Player: There is no benefit to getting another
- When player mines the rock it says "You have a swing at the rock! You swing your pick at the rock... A crack appears in the rock and you prize a crystal out"
- Mining the rock produces a Bronze Pickaxe bubble
- If the player tries to mine another crystal whilst having the crystal in their inventory, the player will say: "I already have this crystal" "There is no benefit to getting another". The drop trick, however, can be applied to keep mining it.
- When the player does prospect at the rock it says "You examine the rock for ores... This rock contains a crystal!", even if the crystal is in their inventory.
- When examined it says: "A mysterious boulder of the ogres"