|Released||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|Inhabitants / Race||Human|
|Location on World Map|
|Tai Bwo Wannai mine|
|Cairn Isle||←||Shilo Village||→||Ah Za Roon|
- Cart Driver is in the southwest corner of the city and he offers a ride to Brimhaven for a 300 GP price. The service only works one way.
- Paramaya Inn has four beds and offers a night's rest for 35 GP. Kaleb the inn host also sells wine for 1 GP and beer for 2 GP.
- Serevel is upstairs the fishing store and sells Ship Tickets 100GP each for The Lady of the Waves
- Obli's General Store with supplies for the jungle and most notably empty vials very close to a bank
- Yanni the antique dealer offers to buy Shilo Village quest items like Tattered Scroll, Crumbled scroll, Berivirius notes, Bone Key, Stone-Plaque, Locating Crystal and Beads of the dead
- Fernahei's Fishing Shop
- Shilo Village mine with five rare gem rocks
- Yohnus who takes 20 gp fee for access to furnace just north of the bank
- Fire in the north for cooking
- Two lure / bait fishing spots at both sides of the river
- UndeadOnes by the gate for fighting
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.