- For information on training this skill, see the Melee training article.
Strength is a skill in RuneScape Classic. It is a combat skill that allows you to hit higher damage on monsters. To Train your Strength skill, you must kill something while either Aggressive or Controlled stance.
The amount of strength experience gained while in Aggressive stance can be found using this formula: $ XP = H \times 3 $
While in Controlled stance, the experience is divided between the three skills (Attack, Strength, and Defense), so you instead use this formula: $ XP = H $
In both cases, H = the amount of Hits experience received from the kill. This is different for each opponent, and unlike in RuneScape 2, is unrelated to the opponents' Hits.
|Super strength Potion||+15% + 5 levels||Visible|
|Potion of Zamorak||+15%||Visible|
|Strength Potion||+10% + 3 levels||Visible|
|Burst of strength||+5%||Invisible|
- Dragon Slayer - $ XP = Level \times 300 + 650 $ [ ]
- Hero's Quest - $ XP = Level \times 50 + 75 $
- Observatory Quest - $ XP = Level \times 25 + 125 $ (optional)
- Scorpion Catcher - $ XP = Level \times 125 + 375 $
- Waterfall Quest - $ XP = Level \times 225 + 250 $
- Ladykilljoy was the first player to achieve level 99 Strength on Runescape Classic.