Strength is a skill in RuneScape Classic . It is a combat skill that allows you to hit higher damage on monsters. To Train your Strength skill, you must kill something while either Aggressive or Controlled stance.
The amount of strength experience gained while in Aggressive stance can be found using this formula: $ 3 \times H = Experience $
While in Controlled stance, the experience is divided between the three skills (Attack, Strength, and Defense), so you instead use this formula: $ H = Experience $
In both cases, H = the amount of Hits experience received from the kill. This is different for each opponent, and unlike in RuneScape 2, is unrelated to the opponents' Hits.
|Super strength Potion||+15% + 5 levels||Visible|
|Potion of Zamorak||+15%||Visible|
|Strength Potion||+10% + 3 levels||Visible|
|Burst of strength||+5%||Invisible|
Quest Experience RewardsEdit
- Observatory Quest 875 XP (optional)
- Hero's Quest - $ Level * 50 + 75 $
- Scorpion Catcher - $ Level ∗ 125 + 375 $
- Waterfall Quest - $ Level \times 225 + 250 $
- Dragon Slayer - $ Level * 300 + 650 $[ ]
- Ladykilljoy was the first player to achieve level 99 Strength on Runescape Classic.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.