- RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: ground floor, first floor (immediately above the ground floor), second floor, etc.
The Grand Tree is located in the north-eastern corner of Tree Gnome Stronghold. It is a huge tree structure with Log bridges connecting to Tree platforms and four Watch towers. It has four floors and a dungeon underneath.
See also: The Grand Tree (quest)
Ground floor Edit
First floor Edit
- Bank (south-west)
- Hudo Glenfad who runs Grand Tree Groceries and has a range (north-west)
- Aluft Gianne who runs Gnome Restaurant (west)
- Gnome Waiters help Aluft
- Rometti's Fine Fashions (south-west)
- Blurberry and Blurberry Barmans run Blurberry Bar
- Gulluck who runs Gulluck and Sons (north-east)
- Heckel Funch and Funch's Fine Groceries (south-east)
- Cook's range (south-east)