|Name: The Holy Grail|
|Release date: 23 July 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Speak to King Arthur in Camelot|
|Items needed: Excalibur (from Merlin's Crystal) If you need to re-obtain Excalibur, then you can get one by talking to the lady of the lake again.|
|Monsters to defeat: Black Knight Titan (level 146)|
|Recommended: Level 37 Prayer for Paralyze Monster|
- Talk to King Arthur after completing the Merlin's Crystal quest.
- Arthur will tell you to talk to Merlin.
- Talk to Merlin
- Simply head to Port Sarim / Entrana after banking all weapons and items
- First deposit any armour and weapons before going to Entrana
- (Runes and items that provide no bonuses are allowed, with the exception of the Dragonstone amulet).
- Head to Port Sarim and travel to Entrana via the ship or Monks
- Go to the church located northeast of the ship and talk to the high priest of entrana. The high priest will not care about the grail.
- The crone however, will jump into your conversation to tell you about the holy grail and where to find it.
- Next head back to the Camelot / Seers Village area and go talk to Brother Galahad
- Brother Galahads house west is west of Seers Village of McGrubor's Wood
- Talk to him, select the option about seeking an item from the realm of the fisher, and he will give you a holy table napkin.
Getting the Whistle
- After you get the holy table napkin, go to Draynor Manor.
- Go to third floor
- Retrieve two magic whistles which will appear on the floor in the room with the chest, next to Ernest and Professor Oddenstein.
Entering the Fisher King Realm
- Go to Brimhaven, carry on west till you find poison scorpions
- Now head north and you should see a square plot of stone with a candle stand
- Stand on this and blow a magic whistle. You are now teleported to the Fisher King Realm
Defeating the Black Knight Titan
- To go further, you must kill the Black Knight Titan, read the following carefully to avoid mistakes
- You must use Excalibur to kill him, however he can be weakened first with another weapon.
- Failing to deliver the final hit with a weapon other than Excalibur will cause the Titan to regenerate all of his hits
- Level 37 Prayer and the use of the Paralyze monster prayer is helpful here
- The final hit must be made with Excalibur
- After killing the Titan proceed
Fisher Kings Castle
- To get into the Fisher King's Castle you must first talk to the Fisherman to the east of the castle
- Talk to him and ask him how to get into the castle.
- Go back to the castle to find the bell on the ground, pick it up
- Ring the bell in your inventory and you will be teleported into the castle.
- Talk to the fisher king, tell him you are seeking the Holy Grail and then that he does not look well, and he will tell you about his son.
- After the player character says that they will see about finding him, blow your whistle again and this will teleport you back to the square plot near Brimhaven
Returning the Heir
- Go back to King Arthur via and talk to him. He will give you the magic golden feather.
- Sir Percival is found in the western building of the Goblin Village near Falador and the Taverley gate, travel there
- Find the sacks and prod them. Select the dialogue which gives him a magic whistle.
Returning to the Fisher Realm
- Go back to Brimhaven with a magic whistle and visit the castle in the Fisher King Realm
- Speak to Percival, who is now King.
- Go upstairs, take the Holy grail, and go back to Camelot to speak to King Arthur again.
- Consider banking the Holy grail until you are ready to complete the quest and gain the Prayer experience reward, which is a substantial amount of experience depending on your level.
- This is a great time saver because Prayer is known to be difficult / time consuming to raise
- Completion of this quest with Level 34 Prayer will boost the player instantly to 37, which unlocks the incredibly useful Paralyze monster prayer
- If the player tries to use a teleport spell inside the Fisher King Realm, the game will print a message saying that teleport spells cannot be used beyond level 20 wilderness. Additionally, if you try to use a Charged Dragonstone Amulet you will be told you cannot teleport after level 30 wilderness, indicating that the realm is somewhere beyond that.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.