|Respawn rate||5.4 seconds|
|Examine||A rocky outcrop|
Before the ore is mined, tin rocks look similar in color to empty/strange rocks and rockslides, but have a hint of blue. Mithril rocks are a dark blue and much easier to distinguish from. Like all mine-able rocks, their object name is simply rock, but they can be right-clicked to prospect and identify the ore which spawns within. Doing so does not require a pickaxe.
Tutorial Island tin rock
- The tin rock found on Tutorial Island is a special scenery object different from other tin rocks
- It does not have the same appearance as a normal tin rock, which is a darker shade of grey.
- It does produce normal tin ore.
- Attempting to mine the rock more than once will result in the player receiving the following message
- Thats[sic] enough mining for now