|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a unicorn|
A unicorn is a monster in RuneScape Classic, commonly killed for its drops of unicorn horns, a herblaw secondary ingredient. Like most monsters on Classic, it retreats when low on health. It was among the first monsters to be added to the game.
- Near the southeast mine (1 spawn)
- Barbarian Village
- Just north of the building with the beer spawns (1 spawn)
- North side of the island (3 spawns)
- North near Camelot castle (2 spawn)
- Just east in the forest (1 spawn)
- Seer's Village
- South near the magic trees (2 spawns)
- At the edge of the world near the Feldip Hills mine (Spawn count needed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.