Welcome to our wiki, PlqX, and thank you for your contributions to Cookedmeat! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Nex Undique (Talk) 15:58, 30 May 2010
Please expand Raw Shrimps a page I created, it's got the bsic info on it! :) ~~B-Hart101~~
Can you help me out please: How can I edit the box of info e.g. Max hit, Examine.... —Preceding unsigned comment added by: B-Hart101 (talk • contribs)
Hey PlqX! Glad to see you're making a lot of articles! But, do items such as Rune Plated Skirt or Mithril Kite Shield in-game always start with capitals? Nex UndiqueTalk 13:56, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that all the different forms of the same armour/weapon type have the same formatting. PlqX 14:56, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I meant is it called 'Rune Plated Skirt' or 'Rune plated skirt'. That's just an example however.Nex UndiqueTalk 15:25, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
There IS in fact Torstol, if you would like proof i would be happy to show you my zamorak potion that i have. It is only found in the Yanille dungeon and with jangerberries, makes a zammy pot.