any update on forums?
- I know, and I'm sorry. But I never had control over the domain and a lot of damage has already been done through the extended downtime. The bugs, negligence, and ruined economy mean RSC is on its last legs even with the forums. Maybe time to move on. 21:09, October 23, 2016 (UTC)
hey str0m keep in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- k 20:27, November 2, 2016 (UTC)
storm have you heard from rln or anything
- Nope 20:27, November 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Probably that the server no longer exists 20:27, November 2, 2016 (UTC)
I fail to understand how putting where I play on my profile is considered spamming an external site. I in no way abused the TOS or TOU and would like to know how I was consdered to do so. What warrented blocking me because I "spammed" an external site? Please email me. Thank you. djsmyers
- I'm not emailing you, that seems like a ridiculous waste of my time. The reason you were blocked and another person's uploads were deleted - posting links to private servers and calling it "How to play runescape classic" smells a hell of a lot like advertising. Not only that, it is misleading and potentially harmful. 08:12, June 16, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, I have a couple questions regarding external links, and seeing as you're the most active admin, a couple additional questions about discord. Reach me on my talk page here. Thanks. --— Scuzzy Beta (talk) 22:04, July 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry it took so long to reply, had a lot of stuff going on! Anyway, on both the rs3 and the oldschool wiki, you may have noticed that we have external links that bring you to this wiki. I was wondering if you would be up to partnering with us, and adding similar styled external links to your wiki where applicable.
- Another thing I wanted to talk about was Discord. The RuneScape Wiki is an official Discord partner, and since you essentially run a sister wiki, you could get your own channel and admin role to discuss changes and edits with the loyal editors of this wiki, just as the main wiki, the old school wiki, and the Portuguese-brazilian wiki have already done.
- Let me know what you think, once again reach me on my old school talk page. :) --— Scuzzy Beta (talk) 16:47, August 4, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, hi left you a message on your RS wiki talk page please reply thanks.
Wondering if Shop Price pertains to the price when it is sold back to the player, or the price it is obtained at via various shops, otherwise specified as Not sold. Thoughts?
- "Shop Price" is the price *shops* can sell for. "Sale Price" is the price *players* can sell for.
- This part of the infobox was designed early in the wiki's life by someone who didn't understand the mechanics very well, so it's not very ideal. There is a standard multiplier applied to each shop which means the prices are different for certain shops, and the price obviously changes with quantity. My opinion is that High Alch and Low Alch are really all we need in the infobox.
- I would advise to leave "not sold" in "shop price" if no shop includes the item as part of its standard stock, and to fill "sale price" with the price a standard general store (e.g. Varrock, Lumbridge, Edgeville, but not West Ardougne) will buy the *first* item for. s. (talk) 20:14, December 2, 2017 (UTC)
Go check your PM's on shizzled. I'm trying to edit pathwalker to get the "pathing failure" portion to just reset the walker, but need some advice. Danke RSC King Kristof (talk) 20:15, December 21, 2017 (UTC)
Hey, can you rename the Purpledye page to Purple dye?
- AFAIK it is, though? Unless it was changed recently. The sources I can find agree, too. s. (talk) 09:34, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Yup you are right, for whatever reason my client was displaying the item name right.. and not a run on. Shasta Sms (talk) 12:34, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hey Stormykins! I'm Ty from the RuneScape/Old School RuneScape Wikis! I was curious if you were on our discord server (https://discord.gg/runescapewiki) as I was interested in asking you some questions about the interwiki links on this wiki and figured it could be easier to chat in real time. Alternatively, we could just discuss it on talk pages. ~ty 01:16, May 2, 2018 (UTC)
- Nope, just Telegram really, or you could message me on freenode IRC or something, idk s. (talk) 01:26, May 2, 2018 (UTC)
Classic shutting down
classic is shutting down :(
- I heard today. Lots of feels, but it's been so long since I've been involved with anything RSC related. Feel like I should write something. Thank you for thinking of me. s. (talk) 23:37, May 23, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, sorry about you having to run around behind me. im trying to add the sister wiki links but seem to be scuffing the format. i hope i'm not making you work to hard Rs Niall (talk) 00:34, May 26, 2018 (UTC)
Request for adminship
I am writing to directly inform you that I have submitted a formal request to be considered for the role of Administrator of this wiki. Link to the discussion page follows: RuneScape Classic:Requests for adminship/Shasta Sms Shasta Sms (talk) 01:29, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
- RE: It is fine that you cannot grant it as it is a matter that can be addressed with wikia staff. More so establishing consensus at the moment. Shasta Sms (talk) 17:53, August 23, 2018 (UTC)
Request for Comment
Good day, Stormykins! I noticed that your global user profile (at the top of your user page) may possibly have been vandalized. I was going to delete the info, but I just wanted to check with you first, and give you the option to edit it yourself. --Bluerock (talk) 17:15, September 5, 2019 (UTC)