Welcome to our wiki, Stormykins, and thank you for your contributions to User:Stormykins! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Welcome to our wiki ;-). Always nice to have some high leveled people out here. I hope you'll enjoy it. --10:13, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
RE: High alch and low alch prices
Thanks for the tip! I will use that in the future. Also, thanks for congratulating me. :P
If you have any questions or tips for me, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page.
I'm not sure if we have a page for this, and since you seem to not only be a high level but also interested in this wiki:
I tested a bit on NPC poisons, and this is my notes:
- Poison damages 5 times for a set amount, then said damage decreases by 1 and repeat
- I have a suspicion this can be reset by NPCs, since when I was testing on poison scorpions, I got hit "3" 6 times via poison.
- Poison hits once every ~20 seconds; it's based on server
- As a side-effect, it can be stalled by waiting ~18 seconds after hit by poison, then log out and relog after the 20th second passed.
- Curiously, heal over time isn't server based, and the "1 minute heal" timer resets at log, so you can't use the heal over time to recover poison at all if you stall.
- The most poisonous NPC I've encountered so far are the Tribesman on Brimhaven. They poison 8 or 9 iirc.
I haven't tested on Weapon poison against other players due to lack of players, so not sure if it applies as well.
Oh, and on a related note, Poison already exists as an item, so not sure if the status page should use that name with the item moved to Poison (item) or call the status Poison (status).
- Making Poison a disambig page seems fine.
- Er....I saved it and uploaded it onto Title and deleted your upload since I realized I got no clue how to merge. >.>--Jlun2 (talk) 08:02, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
Item Store Prices
I am new to Wikias and I just started fixing some of the things I noticed out there, pretty much according to what I was doing in the game at the moment. You changed some of the potion, anti dragon breat shield, etc. store prices that I had market with "Not sold" recently.
Are we supposed to just put the General Store price to items Store price that are not sold in any stores? I thought that Store price is what the item costs in stores. Sure, you can sell almost any tradeable item to General Store but that isn't very helpful for the person looking to buy that item. I would personally much rather see "NOT SOLD" there, knowing I had to get that item as a player trade, monster drop, or some other way.
Also, is Sale price like the street value of the item?
rare drop table
Hey! About Rare drop table...
Isn't there a rare drop table just like in RS2?
I don't see why not... I am adding some drop tables to monsters and there could be more proper way to add:
- half keys
- uncut sapphires, emeralds, rubies, diamonds
- left dragon square half
We don't know the formula but the chance to roll from rare drop table is most likely based on combat level. Exception are Shadow Warriors which have higher chance for rare drop table than their combat level suggests.
As far as I know these are the only items on the rare drop table in Classic. Rune Spear might also be one. But dragon med and cut dragonstones are monster specific boss drops. What do you think? Either we make rare drop table article or add those 6-7 drops to every monster that has a chance to drop even one of them.
Hey Stormy, I am considering adding drink navigations. Is it worth it to make it separate from food nav? Almost all drinks heal. I am also thinking whether we should add category:Drinks or not. Some of the drinks have already been categorised as foods, I guess it would be a subcategory of Foods if anything. Tbh, I'd prefer just adding Drinks section to current food nav. It would be rather large navigational template but very useful for users.
Hi Stormy! I was wondering if you wanted to be an administrator here. You and Mith are obviously the two people driving the project, and you'd probably both be better off with admin rights so you don't have to wait for absentee sysops to show up (myself included). Template:Signatures/Cook Me Plox 20:43, November 26, 2014 (UTC)