|Fatigue received||1.333 per log cut (75 logs for 100 fatigue)|
|Respawn rate||35 seconds|
|Examine||A weeping willow|
Willow trees is one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least level 30 Woodcut to attempt to cut. Successfully chopping down a willow tree yields Willow logs, which can be useful for Fletching. They can usually be found near water, and are very good for gaining Woodcut experience.
Willow trees, unlike normal trees, can have more than 1 log taken before it takes 35 seconds to respawn again.
- Gnome Stronghold
- Seers' Village
- North west of the bank (3 trees)
- North east of the bank (1 tree)
- Near the magic trees (1 tree)
- Near Taverley
- Baxtorian Falls
- South near the bridge (1 tree)
- On the West side of the river from Gerald (1 tree)
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.