|Name: Witch's house|
|Release date: 27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Talk to the boy near the gate entrance of Taverley.|
|Requirements: You must be able to defeat 4 monsters from level 24 to 54 without a break or stopping to eat food.|
|Monsters to defeat: Shapeshifter fought over four forms:|
|Recommended: This quest should not be hard for players over combat level 60. A player at level 39 can do it easily with level 37 Prayer for Paralyze Monster.|
- Speak with the boy on the north side of the witch's house in Taverley.
- Search the door mat to obtain the front door key and enter the house.
- Go upstairs and grab the diary from the table. You can read it to learn about her security system, but it is not necessary.
- Go downstairs and climb the ladder to the basement. Wear your leather gloves or ice gloves and open the gate. Retrieve the magnet from the cupboard.
- Back up the ladder, go through the southeast door into a small room. Drop the cheese and a rat will come out. Attach the magnet to it. Be quick before the rat leaves! The rat should open the backdoor as mentioned in the diary.
- Go through the backdoor and try to open the shed door. You will hear footsteps.
- Head back to the house, but hide in the small room to the north. Nora T Hag will come out and open the shed. If she catches you, she'll teleport you to the Crafting Guild, and you'll have to go back and grab the magnet and cheese again.
- Once she's gone back into the house, you can try to get the ball. Go into the shed and attack the shapeshifter. Kill it in all four forms without retreating, then pick up the ball and take it back to the boy.
NOTE: If you flee from the battle (eating or drinking a potion), you will restart the fight from the beginning.
- 4 Quest Points
- Hits experience:
- 1,825 XP at level 10 (instantly reach level 16)
- 15,175 XP at level 99